23rd ANNUAL NEW COMMUNITY SHELTER BOWL-A-THON – SATURDAY, NOV. 3, 2018
Date: Saturday, November 3, 2018
Place: Ashwaubenon Bowling Alley
Time: Registration 11:00 AM
Bowling at Noon
What: 22nd Annual 9 Pin Tap Tournament
Cost: $6.00 per bowler to cover the cost of bowling and shoe rental
Pledges: Please try to collect $150 in pledges to receive all the benefits!
• FREE Steak Dinner after bowling courtesy of JBS (Steaks are fresh & grilled on-site by JBS employees!)
• FREE Beverages (Beer & Soda) after bowling courtesy of Triangle Distributing
• Prizes given to the Top 15 Money Raisers
• Awards ceremony
• Silent Auction
• Supporting the New Community Shelter
• LOADS OF FUN!!
Top Prizes have included items such as:
• Packers Club Seat Tickets ($500 value)
• Leinenkugel’s Canoe ($500 value)
• Autographed Packers Jersey ($300)
• AND MANY MORE!!!
Ways to Participate:
• Get a SPONSOR – various levels available (Kris can get you a sponsor form)
• Collect Pledges
• RECRUIT Teams