The New Community Meal Program is open to any child or adult in need of a meal. All we ask is you are peaceful and sober, and if you are not, we will offer you a bag lunch and ask you to try again tomorrow.
When do we serve meals?
We serve dinner 365 days and lunch every weekend and on all holidays.
5-6PM 7 days-a-week
11:30-12:30 Every weekend and all holidays
- In 2018 we served 104,405 Meals to the Community
- 6,106 meals were served to Community Children, a 17% increase from 2017
- We have NEVER missed a meal or turned anyone away due to lack of food
- More than 170 volunteer groups gave more than 12,431 Hours
- We gave away 150 Food Boxes to families in need
For more information contact Kariw@newcommunityshelter.org or call 437-3766, ext 112