The New Community Shelter is offering a Career Opportunity to an experienced Case Manager to work within a positive team environment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITES & REQUIREMENTS
- Intensive Case Management working with approximately 20-25 adults experiencing homelessness.
- Assessment, development and implementation of individualized plans.
- Facilitation and co-facilitation of groups, i.e. Employment Readiness Group, Rent Smart & Resident Meetings.
- Knowledge of community resources and an understanding of boundaries, ethics, and confidentiality.
- 4 year B.S. Degree in Human Service related field required.
- Experience working with individuals experiencing homelessness, mental health issues and/or AODA issues a plus.
- Weekday day and some evening hours, 40 hours per week.
- Competitive wage based on experience.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid time off & holidays
- 403b Retirement Plan
Email Resume by Friday, May 14th, 2021 to: JackM@newcommunityshelter.org
Or Mail to:
New Community Shelter
Attn: Jack Mellberg
301 Mather Street
Green Bay WI 54303