For those Seeking Shelter
If you from Brown County and seeking shelter please review the following Eligibility Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a resident of Brown County. A Wisconsin ID with Brown County address is needed for proof of residency
- Free from illegal drugs or alcohol at the time of intake
- Approval from case management staff may be necessary if there is a previous stay at New Community Shelter
- Completely self-sufficient with the regard to their own personal care (toileting, eating, etc.)
- Free from charges that are violent, assaultive or sexual. Any exception to this will be made after an investigation and advisement from law enforcement.
No individual will be excluded or otherwise subject to discrimination on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin or ancestry, handicap, physical condition, development disability [as defined in s.51.01 (5)], sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category.
For more information you may call (920) 437-3766, ext. 0 or email KariW@newcommunityshelter.org