Community Meal Supervisor
Part-time Flexible hours. Must be available to work one to two weekends a month and some holidays when necessary. The New Community Shelter Meal program works with both community and resident volunteers to provide over 225+ meals a night to anyone in the community in need of a meal 365 days of the year. We have a GREAT culture at then New Community Shelter and are looking for GREAT people to add to our Community Meal program as a Meal Supervisor. The typical hours are (days will vary depending on the schedule) weekdays 2pm -6pm or 3pm-7pm and weekends 9 am to 6pm or 10am to 7pm. Oh….and you don’t have to know how to cook!
- Helping volunteer groups with the meal they have brought/prepared in the kitchen
- Supervise the Dining room while meal is happening
Supervising of resident kitchen chores
- Some prepping of meals
- Help keep the kitchen area clean and sanitized
- Interacting and working with others.
- Desire to help.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- No prior experience necessary.
- Competitive wage based on experience.
- Health & Dental Insurance*
- Paid time off & holidays*
- 403b Retirement Plan
*For full-time employees scheduled 30-39 hours a week.
Please fill out the Employment Application (below) and email the Application, Resume & Cover Letter to KariW@newcommunityshelter.org
or mail to: New Community Shelter Attn: Kari Watt
301 Mather St. Green Bay, WI 54303