The New Community Shelter is looking for a House Supervisor to join our team! Do you want to make a difference everyday while Helping People Help Themselves in our community? You will serve as the front-line staff to adults experiencing homelessness in Brown County for the shelter. We have various positions available on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Helping individuals seeking shelter by assisting them through the intake process.
- Ensure facility security and safety.
- Cleaning of the facility.
- Answering questions and helping with problem solving.
- Taking in donations from the community.
- Answering phones and directing calls as needed.
- Interacting and working with others.
- Desire to help.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- No prior experience necessary.
- Competitive wage based on experience.
- Health & Dental Insurance*
- Paid time off & holidays*
- 403b Retirement Plan
*For full-time employees scheduled 30-39 hours a week.
Please email Resume & Cover Letter to Abbyb@newcommunityshelter.org
or mail to: New Community Shelter Attn: Abby Brezinski
301 Mather St. Green Bay, WI 54303